Friday, March 7, 2008

Been doing a little scrapping...

I finally had some time to sit and scrap for me! :) I've been playing around with using more white space and I have to say that I'm pleased with the results!

This one is for a GDT call I'm trying for... I had to create a 12x12 layout using only ONE 4x4 photo! :)



Supplies:

  • K&Company Patterned Paper, Mini Chipboard Letters & Cardstock Cutouts
  • Stamp: InkaDinkaDoo
  • Ink: Stampin' Up "Close to Cocoa"
  • Generic Bling

This one is for Cheri's March Challenge at CSS... I had to use strips of paper as part of the background of the layout. :) I just love this photo of my youngest, Andrea & her daddy walking through my IL's fruit orchard. What you don't see in the photo is that she is just chattering away to her daddy. :)


Supplies:

  • K&Company Patterned Paper, Chipboard Letters & Cardstock Tags
  • Chipboard Swirl & Journaling Heart were RAK's (Thanks, Tam!)
  • Generic Bling
  • Stamp: InkaDinkaDoo
  • Ink: Stampin' Up "Close to Cocoa"

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Robin lovin your LO's.