Saturday, November 29, 2008

Let It Snow... Let It Snow... Let It Snow!

Those of you that follow my blog know that I've been participating in a 6 week long contest at Sassy Cards N Scraps! Well, the week 4 challenge was to create a snow globe! Well, I decided to climb outside of my little comfortable box, and create a real, working snow globe!
So.... from these items....
I created this...




Most of the supplies, I had in my stash! Only had to purchase the canister, floral adhesive & little tree!!
Full Supply List:
Glass Canister
Mini Christmas Tree
Misc. Trim
Misc. Gems
Silk Flowers
Floral Adhesive (waterproof)
Hot Glue
Misc. Ribbon
Mineral Oil
Seed Beads
Rub-On Letters
THANKSGIVING 2008:
This year, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We shared the day with good friends having good food! So much more enjoyable than past years. :-)
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! TFL!

No comments: