Thursday, December 3, 2009

Scrapping With My Stash!

Good Morning!

I just wanted to share the layout I created for the 1st challenge at the Scrap Our Stash Challenge Blog! I made an 8x8 layout using scraps from some MME papers I had. The whole layout was done with scraps... even the title & flourish! For the title & flourish I used white cardstock & inked them using two different Tim Holtz distress inks. I also used a few Prima flowers, some misc. star bling & Ranger Stickles to complete this fun little page!



Also, don't forget this weeks challenge over at the Just Buggin' Cricut Challenge Blog! This weeks challeng is... Layers -Use at least two die cuts and layer them together. (for instance, cut out flowers in two different sizes and layer them on top of eachother, two snowflakes, etc.)

It wasn't my week to create a sample, but here is a recent example of layering Cricut Die Cuts to create a custom embellishement! I layered snowflakes together, then cut & bent them & added Ranger Stickles to create these fun elements!

And here are a couple of older examples using this easy technique... I layered die cuts together as well as layering them with Prima flowers.


Be sure to link your creation to the Just Buggin' blog when you are done!

Hope you all have a great day!! Thanks for visiting!!

Robin

6 comments:

Julie Renee Holland said...

Love the snow angel. That is so adorable. Thanks for sharing!

Cindy McVey said...

Every one of your pages is gorgeous! You have a great eye!

Robin Gibson said...

Ok, so I'm late, as usual, to see such greatness! But LOVE what you did here, they are all great! You're my 'layering hero' :) {surely there can be such a thing, right? ;)}

Erin Smetak said...

WOW! What fabulous pages you have created!

SigneDemmer said...

短期兼職魔女1885cc免費影片觀看外國片xo7777 net摯愛中年聊天室寫真集老婆自拍豆豆聊天室交友match交友aio 交友愛情館影片免費85熟女貼圖歐美亞語文中心歐美a女星免費18禁影片免費汽車旅館偷拍優質無碼dvd一夜情性態度a片論壇看a片080視訊聊天室隋棠 寫真成人性愛成人18色網85cc網路援交免費偷拍夜未眠成人影城sexy girl6k聊天室尋夢園色情圖貼無碼女優自拍密錄館性愛漫畫性行為小說文學a片俱樂部avdvd歐美日本女優無碼免費視訊聊天麗的情色aaaaaa片免費看0204成人成人光碟免費色情短片情色性愛貼圖色情按摩無名正妹相簿av女優寫真集正妹百人斬裸體18禁書funny games 18 biz情色小站

Cindy Buchanan said...

I love the one on top (Christmas)! So, so pretty!
Glad I stopped by...

Cindy from Scrapperie!