Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lots to Catch Up On!

Good Morning, Fellow Bloggers! :)

I have lots I want to tell you about today!

First, you have to check out the beautiful February Kit ~ Love Nest, over at the Scrapbook Get-Away. It's full of beautiful textured & glittered papers by My Minds Eye, as well as lots of fun embellishments, including, glittered Thickers, doilies, buttons, brads & more!

Here are a couple of pages I created using this fun, versitile kit...

Classy ~ 8x8 Layout

(This is my beautiful niece! Unfortunately, the photo was damaged in shipping, but I just HAD to scrap them anyway! Everything on this page is from the Feburary Kit, except for the Bling, which is from Wal-Mart.)

He's My Valentine EVERY day ~ 12x12 Layout

(This is my wonderful hubby! I realized I don't scrap enough pages about him. Everything on this page is from the February Kit, except the black cardstock (generic), Clear Heart (Heidi Swapp) & Stickles (Tim Holtz/Ranger)



This cute little chipboard bird was included in the kit. His body & wing are two separate pieces. I covered each piece in a different patterned paper to ccordinate with the rest of my layout.


OK, next, be sure to head on over to the Scrap Our Stash Challenge Blog, and vote for your favorite Valentine project! There are four beautiful projects posted by some of our very talented blog readers! Vote for your favorite & the winner will be our Guest Designer for April! And, while your are there, be sure to check out this month's Scrap Our Stash Challenge!!

And finally, head on over to Cookin' Up Scrapbooking Creations!! This month's Design Team sponsor is Nikki Sivils! The Designers have been working with her wonderful, fun & whimsical products to create some amazing things!! You can check them out right on the Message Board, in the Gallery or on the Blog!

Stay tuned on Monday, February 22nd for my designs created with Nikki's products!! Here' are a couple little sneak peaks...


Thank you to all of you who continue to visit my blog!! I appreciate the time you take to comment on my creations! Have A Wonderful Day!!

3 comments:

Get the Picture by Kathy said...

These are awesome - I especially like the one of your Everyday valentine!

Angela L. said...

What a great post with some really beautiful work, girl! As for the Cookin' Up Creations peek, looks really good and I can't hardly wait to see what you've come up with!!!

Lydia said...

great layouts !!!!