Saturday, September 4, 2010

New Layout!

Hello!  Tonight I wanted to share a layout I created that serves 2 purposes...

First, to introduce one of this months kits over at Queen Scraps!  This kit features some fun Basic Grey "Oliver" patterned papers & alpha stickers, as well as other goodies!  So come on by & check it out!!  

And, second, I really wanted to participate in the sketch challenge over at Thoughts 2 Paper... I've been stalking this blog for a while & thought it was time to play along!  You can check out the sketch challenge details here.
Thanks for Looking & Have A Great Night!!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

This is great - I love how you cut the fish out of the patterned paper too...super cute!

Thoughts2Paper said...

Thanks for playing along great take on sketch hope to see you again soon we have a new one out on the 5th. We will be giving a prize away again.