Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy Friday!!

TGIF!!  Although, I have to work tomorrow, so it's not "really" the "weekend" for me! LOL  But that's OK... I'm off today! :)

Today I'd like to share a 12"x12" layout I created the other day to fulfill a few challenges. :) 

These are two of my furbabies... Fred (right) & Ginger (left)

Supplies Used:  K&Company Patterned Paper, DCWV Cardstock, Altered Prima Flowers, American Crafts Rub-On Alphas, Stamp Effects Scrappy Cat Stamps, StazOn Ink, Martha Stewart Large Border Punch, Cricut Expression, Accent Essentials Cricut Cartridge

The above layout fulfilled 3 challenges! (Love when that happens! LOL)  1) The "What's New Wednesday" for 1/5 at Cookin' Up Creations. 2) The Sketch Challenge at Blue Moon Scrapbooking. 3) The "All About Scallops" challenge at The EK Success Flock Forum.

I'd also like to share another page for my daughter's recipe book!  This is one of our family favorites! :)

Supplies Used:  K&Company Patterned Paper, DCWV Cardstock, Generic White, Silver & Black Cardstock, Cricut Expression, From My Kitchen Cricut Cartridge, Fiskars Border Punch

Well, that's it for today!  Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

Marcie said...

I adore your furbaby layout, so pretty!