Friday, September 19, 2008

Got a bit of scrapping done today...

In between laundry, dishes, dinner & other things, I did manage to sneak in a little bit of scrapping! This layout was inspired by two things... a sketch created by Adrienne Lundmark and can be found at Erin's Scrappy Place... my finished layout strayed quite a bit from the sketch, but it definately served as inspiration and, a Cricut Challenge over at 3 Scrappy Boys...

The little guy in this layout is "Freddie"! He is our little bob-tail baby... although, he's not much of a baby anymore! He's about 3X the size he was in this pic!

Supplies used in this layout are... Patterned Paper (Pebbles, Inc.); Cardstock (DCWV); Buttons (Generic); Starts, Flourish & Title (Cricut Expression).

Have A Great Weekend! TFL!

4 comments:

Carol A. said...

Awwww Robin...what a cutie and what a great page. Love those papers and what you did with the Cricut embellies. Great work, my friend!

{ erin } said...

The first thing I thought was "oh my gosh, CUTE!". I love this LO. You and I have very similar styles (at least in comparison with this layout). It's great! Thanks for playing along!!

Lisa Watson said...

This layout is absolutly adorable!!! Love the stars, buttons,pics its just so cute.

Anonymous said...

I love it! I like the stars with the swirls. And the colors are great!