Friday, September 12, 2008

I Love My Job!

I am just loving my job as Cake Decorator at DQ!! This week I am working 5 days in a row (Tues - Sat) and it's so nice! I know exactly what to expect when I go to work! :) Usually, I'm only there Tues & Thurs with the other decorator working Mon, Wed & Fri... which means, I never know what's going to be done (or not done) when I go in.

This week, I've been ahead by a day (decorating Wed orders on Tues, etc.) and it's working out great! :)

I thought I'd share a few of my more popular cakes... I make these designs in a variety of colors...



TFL! Have A Great Day!!

3 comments:

msmith434343 said...

They look great, Robin! It would be nice to decorate cakes for a living and make people happy!

Carol A. said...

Gee thanks Robin...now I want cake!!! J/K...they look great. I am so glad that you are loving your job...so much better than the one you had before...LOL!

Anonymous said...

Those are great Robin! You're doing great with the cakes! I'm really glad you're liking your new job too. I can't wait to see what you create in a couple years! Wow!