Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This Weeks Scrapbook Challenge @ Mothers & Daughters Creations Challenge Blog!

Taken right from the Mothers & Daughters Challenge Blog: This week we thought we'd start thinking ahead a little to Valentine's Day and the ones we love. So, this week's challenge is a journaling challenge - include on your page a journaling list detailing what you love about someone... or something, if the mood strikes! It doesn't have to be a Valentine's page - the main componants of the challenge are to create a list and for it to detail your love. Simple!!

Be sure to check out the MDC Challege Blog to see how the design team handled this challenge!
Here is my layout inspired by this challenge...

This is one of my daughters, Emily! I used papers and rub-ons from Imaginisce and bling from Zva creative. Check out the MDC Store for these great items! I also used Queen & Co. Felt Fusion, Misc. Chipboard letters & Crystal Flourishes I found at Wal-Mart.

1 comment:

Robin Gibson said...

Hi Robin, I saw this the other day, and meant to leave a comment (at work sometimes I can't, won't go through:(. ). So I'm glad to see I can now! Love your lo!!! Great job! And great picture!!