Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's A Sunny Sunday Morning!!

Good Morning!! The SUN is finally shining here in Central VA!! It's a beatiful Sunday Morning! I just thought I'd pop in and share a few of the most recent layouts I've made this week!

This 1st one is my 1st submission into the "Design Star" Contest over at Urban Anthology!

Challenge #1 was to use a great sketch & create a layout showcasing signature aspects of your unique style! I am thrilled with my layout, no matter what the judges think! I've had these photos of my youngest dd & needed some inspiration to scrap them!


This next one I did using a photo of my grandparents, Louis & Louise on their wedding day in 1939! This Jenni Bowlin paper was PERFECT for this photo!

This layout showcases a beautiful photo of my daughter, Victoria! You know how sometimes you just can't get a good photo of someone... well, Victoria is my someone! LOL But this one turned out beautiful! I used some fun Prima papers & flowers to highlight her pretty smile!!



And I have one more to share, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow for that one! It's for the Mothers & Daughters Challenge blog! Be sure to check in tomorrow to see this weeks great challenge!

Hope you all enjoy your Sunday!!

1 comment:

Robin Gibson said...

Robin, LOVE your layouts! Your dd is so beautiful! LOVE the little heart bling! Really, they are all so pretty! You've been on fire girl!