Monday, March 23, 2009

Some More Scrappin'!!

Hello All!! I wanted to share a couple new projects I finished over the weekend during the on-line crop at 3 Scrappy Boys!!

I finished another layout for our Williamsburg getaway album! For this challenge, we had to create our own embellishments out of a re-cycled product. I used a cereal box & covered a piece with cardstock & cut out the flourish & heart with my Sizzix. This one uses some great paper by Daisy Bucket Designs, which you can find at Mothers & Daughters Creations great on-line store!


And this was a fun project! I used more fun papers by Daisy Bucket Designs (which can also be found in the MDC Store) for this one too!

Busy week at work this week... I started my new schedule & work 4 days this week, instead of 3. Great for the $$... bad for the scrapping!! I'm still hoping to sneak in some time for me & finish a couple more challenges from the 3 Scrappy Boys crop!

Have A Great Night!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Robin... just popping over from Urban Anthology to Check out your blog, its too cute!

Eva said...

Robin, what a cute blog you have going on and love your projects you made here!!!

Robin Wade said...

Thanks for visiting, ladies!!

Karen said...

Sounds like a great on-line crop Robin. Just thought I would pop on over to say "Hi"! Love your blog!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Robin, great blog - TFS w/ us at UA!

Robin Gibson said...

Robin, love your Williamsburg layout (I used to live there you know, so love seeing that!). Love the door hanger too, CUTE Idea!! Great papers and Fonts!