Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mothers & Daughters Creations Scrapbook Challenge ~ Scrapbook for a Cause

Be sure to head on over to MDC Challenge Blog to check out their weekly scrapbooking challenge! The month of April is a special time in co-owner, Tarmara's, family because it is Autism Awareness month. A lot of what happens in her family centers around Autism, and they always like to join along with other families and Autism organizations to speak out and bring awareness to their cause.

This week we want you to step up on your own soapbox - take a moment to scrapbook about your own cause! Maybe your life has been touched by someone with cancer, or MS, or even Autism. What have your learned from them? We want to hear all about it!

Here is my layout for this challenge:
I used paper from Best Creations and bling from Zva Creative.

I also wanted to share a few I cards I created using the kit I created for Challenge #5 for the Urban Anthology Design Star Challenge. You can see my kit in this blog post. :)


Thanks for looking! Have A Great Day!!

1 comment:

Robin Gibson said...

Robin, LOVE those cards, and that layout! Beautiful creations! I hope you are well! LOVE coming here to see what 'scrappy goodness' you are up too!! Looks like I came just in time to see some Wonderful new creations! Have a great evening!!