Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sharing a couple projects...

Hello to all my fellow crafters & bloggers! :)

I just wanted to share a couple recent projects I created!
This first layout was for a challenge at Me & Moms Big Ideas. The challenge was to use a stamp to create a border or frame. I used a flourish stamp to create a frame around a couple of pics of my favorite fur-baby, Freddie! I was also able to work this layout into the Sketch Challenge at Urban Anthology!
I also wanted to share the graduation party invitation I made for my oldest dd's graduation party (personal info. was whited out for posting).
And, finally, this last project was for a Doodling Challenge at Me & Moms Big Ideas. I had wanted to "try" an all-dooled page. Now that I have... I'm not sure I like it... but I did it & it's out of my system... for now! LOL

This is a photo of my niece. :)
TFL! Have A Great Day!!

2 comments:

Robin Gibson said...

Girl! That doodled layout is FANTABULOUS!!! I LOVE it! Wish I had the nerve, lol. I did a recent one with some simple black only doodling. Couldn't get up my nerve to go with color~ maybe some day. You rocked it Robin!
LOVE the Freddie layout and your invitation is beautiful!!!
Awesome projects!!!

Elizabeth R. said...

I love the grad invits very nice and the rainbow layout was just adorable.