Saturday, May 23, 2009

Time Stands Still...

I wanted to share a heritage page I did of my grandparents on their wedding day in 1939. I decided to go with a bit of color on this layout & use papers from Kaiser Craft (one of my new favorites) & also paper from Best Creations, both of which can be found at the Mothers & Daughters Creations store! I also used Prima Flowers, Kaiser Craft Pearls & die cut title & flourishes from the Calligraphy Collection Cricut Cartridge. The flourishes were crackled using Helmar 2-Step Crackle Medium. :)

TFL! Have A Great Day!!

2 comments:

Robin Gibson said...

Robin, this is LOVELY! How special those pictures must be to you! And now you've made a beautiful work of art of them! Wonderful!!

Elizabeth R. said...

Beautiful layout and the photos were georgeous I wish I had some of these of family to document.