Thursday, November 12, 2009

Just Buggin' Challenge #11 ~ Into the Wild

This week, Challenge #11 over at the Just Buggin' Challenge Blog is to create a project with an animal Cricut die cut! If you don't have a cartridge with an animal die cut, make up your own animal, think google eyes!!

I created a layout for this challenge, and incorporated the cute little owl from the Happily Ever After cartridge. Other supplies used on this layout are some VERY old patterned paper (if anyone recognized it, let me know!!), Prima Flowers, Prima Say It With Crystals Flower Centers, Cricut Expression (Cartridges: Storybook, Calligraphy Collection, Sans Serif, Happily Ever After). The layout of this page was inspired by a sketch by Tina McDonald.

Be sure to stop on by the Just Buggin' Challenge Blog to see other great examples from the brand New Design Team!

Have A Great Day!
~ROBIN~

15 comments:

Lydia said...

love how this is on a slant

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Robin

Just popping over to say Hi - we made the Just Buggin design team and although I stop by your blog sometimes to look at your lovely work I thought I would say a proper hello

K

shaZZa said...

WOW, This is just beautiful!!

The Adventure of Linds and Lyds! said...

That is just gorgeous. I love the little owl, but I am wowed by the flower usage!

Lynne said...

So pretty!!!

Mardi said...

Wow Robin, that is amazing!!! I just went and checked out "Just Buggin'" and I am one of the few peeps on this earth that do not have a cricut!

Lori (THCEO) said...

LOVE this layout...super-cute owl!!! :)

Hope said...

I love that owl and all the pretty flowers!!

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous Robin! So much fun all on one page!

JustCrazy4Scrapen said...

Very Pretty, I love the layout.

Lisa
JB-DT

Anonymous said...

is is totally my kinda LO! love the slant, all the flowers and that cut elil owl!

Stephanie said...

Love this LO! Great job!

Carol<>< said...

so cute!
Carol<><

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

absolutely beautiful!!!!

Guylaine Seyer said...

awesome LO!