Thursday, November 5, 2009

Some Cards to Share!

Hello All!! I wanted to share a couple of cards that I have been working on! These are for two of the November Challenges over at Back Porch Memories.

This 1st one is for Danielle's Packaging Challenge. The challenge is to create a layout or a card using the packaging from an embellishment. I used the backing from some Prima "Say It With Crystals" on this card (B&W Polka Dot element). I also used Jenni Bowlin Patterned Paper, Misc. Ribbon & a Stampin' Up Stamp.



The 2nd challenge is Audrey's "On Edge" Challenge. The challenge is to create a project (LO/card/altered etc.) using border punches. I used 2 different punches... one from EK Success (Martha Stewart) & one from Fiskars. I also used Prima Paper, K&Co Paper, Felt Die Cuts, Stickles & my Cricut Expression "Home Decor" cartridge.

Well, I'm off to do some more creating!! Have A Great Day!!

*ROBIN*

2 comments:

BlessedinTexas said...

These are great!!!! I really love your style with these cards they are beautiful. PS - Where is the packing on the card with the bow? I really love that card!!!

TFS -
Diana

Robin Wade said...

Thanks, Diana! The packaging is the black & white polka dot element... I used a border punch on it. :)