Monday, April 19, 2010

Cookin' Up Creations April DT Reveal ~ Jillibean Soup

Hello All!

I wanted to share my projects created for the Cookin' Up Creations April DT Reveal! I was so excited to receive some beautiful things from Jillibean Soup! These paper & elements are from their Egg Drop Soup Collection! These 2-sided paper & fun elements are so much fun! The bright colors work great for Easter pages, as well as lots of other themes!

Here is what I created...

This frame was started as a gift for my mom... but sadly, we lost her the day I started creating it. I told my dad about it, and he asked me to finish it and bring it when we go visit for the memorial service later this summer. :)

(The next two LO's were inspired by Heidi's April Sketches on her Cropstar Blog)
All of the above projects were created with Jillibean Soup's "Egg Drop Soup" Collection (including patterned paper & cardstock sticker elements). Other items include, Prima Flowers, Making Memories Brads, Stampin' Up Stamps & Ink, Misc. Trims, Recollections Bling, DCWV Cardstock, Bazzill Cardstock & Misc. Rhinestones.

Thanks for looking... Have A Wonderful Day!

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Great layouts and fabulous cards!!! I'm so lovin' all of your flowers!!!

Barb Turpin said...

I love all the pretty flourishes and the flowers-gorgeous!

The Archiving Angel said...

Hello~ I just found your fantastic blog. Your layouts are truly beautiful. I look forward to stopping by & peeking at your lovely work.
Hope you can visit my blog where I am currently hosting a giveaway. For details see the post dated APRIL 15th & leave a comment.
All the best & crafty goodness!

Kimber McGray said...

HI! Can you email me at kimber@jillibean-soup.com regarding your Jillibean Soup projects? ;) ;) ;)
Thanks!
kimber

Heidi M said...

Hi Robin! I love visiting you blog. Your work is so beautiful and it inspires me! Thanks for using my sketches!

Lisa said...

I love the 3D flowers!