Friday, April 16, 2010

My Scrapbooking Supplies ~ Challenge #7

First, I want to thank you all for your thoughts & prayers regarding the loss of my mom. I think it's going to take quite a while for me to be able to go a day and not get emotional.

I have been enjoying being the Guest Designer over at My Scrapbooking Supplies and today, I wanted to share Challenge #7 with you!! This weeks challenge was to use this photo as inspiration in creating a card or layout...


You can use whatever part of the photo that inspires you... colors, layout... whatever gets your creative juices flowing! Be sure to post a link to your creation at My Scrapbooking Supplies to be in the running for a great prize!!

Here is my layout that was inspired by this photo. I took this photo from my front porch after a thunder storm recently.

Supplies used: Prima Marketing Patterned Paper, Recollections Bling Flourishes, Misc. Bling for butterfly centers, Making Memories Brads, Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Paper Crimper.

Thanks for visiting & have a great day!!

1 comment:

Barb Turpin said...

Gorgeous photo and I love all of your beautiful flowers!