Monday, January 28, 2008

Quick! Get the Disinfectant!!

UGH!!! I'm living in a house full of sickies!!! Dean, Jess & Em are all sick!! Victoria & Andrea are sniffling a bit, but nothing serious! Dean just dropped Andrea on the bus & is off the dr. with Jess (we are thinking sinus infection, bronchitis and/or ear infection). Emily was up sick a lot last night, so we kept her out of school! I want to run and hide!! I can't afford to get sick, and I'm usually the one that gets it last and worst!!

It's my day off today, so I'm doing laundry, housework & hopefully some scrapping. There is a cool 9 week "Emotions" mini-album Class being taught by the wonderful & creative Tam, coming up at Creative Scrap Shack starting on February 1st, and I want to decide what album I'm going to use and create the album cover!

Well, I'm off to start my day... Have a great one!!

No comments: