Thursday, January 17, 2008

SNOW DAY!

Well, we are having our first snow storm of the season! Now, keep in mind, down here we don't get a whole lot of snow, so even a few inches is HUGE! Depending on who you listen to, we are expecting 1-6 inches. My girls are bouncing off the walls! LOL Luckily, I ended up having my schedule at work changes, so I don't have to go in until tomorrow afternoon, and my hubby is home as well.


Today I am hanging out at on of my old stomping grounds, Creative Crafts & Stickers, for a Birthday Celebration Crop! But sadly, it's also a farewell crop, as the site will close by the end of January. I used to be on the Design Team a while back and it's a wonderful site! But I know that this is the best thing for the owner and I know we'll keep in touch! I'll be putting up a challenge tomorrow morning... Join us if you can! HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY CCAS!! I'm hoping to get some scrapping done during the crop!


Have a great day, everyone!!

2 comments:

jo-ann said...

isnt it a blast just being at the ccas crop?? i'm having a ball! nice layouts you do!!

joybear said...

Waving Hi!! I tried to be there but my internet went out so while I was checking out all I missed I found a link to your blog...glad I did!! I had been missing the Creative Scrap Shack but couldn't remember the name right. Love all your new layouts.