Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Good Morning!

Good Morning All!

Just thought I'd pop in and post another layout! I'm SO happy to be creating again! I never realized how much I rely on my crafting to help me relax and stay centered. Now that I'm back at it, life just seems "right"... Make Sense?? :)

This is an 8x8 layout I did of my lovely niece, Haillie! Gosh, I miss her so much and she's growing into a beautiful young lady!! Can't wait to see this years pics!

For this layout, I used some older supplies I had around, including Basic Grey Sublime Patterned Paper & Alpha Stickers, ColorBox Chalk Ink, Sakura Gel Pen, Bazzill Cardstock & American Crafts Rub-On Alphas, as well as my Cricut Expression (as always!)
I cut the large flower from one of the patterned papers & layered it for the background, then I inked around the edges & traced with a brown gel pen around the petals & alpha stickers.
I was, again, inspired by two challenges when creating this layout. One was from The Scrapbook Getaway, where we had to use "fussy cutting" on the layout. And the other was from Color{Me}Daisy, where we had to use cutting, layering, two different fonts in the title & a winged creature on the layout. I love both of these message boards... you should check them out!

Thanks for looking...


HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

Robin

No comments: