Sunday, October 18, 2009

Woo Hoo! I Scrapped!!

Hello All!!
Well, I FINALLY got me a little scrappy space all organized and did a little scrapping! I've discovered a few new scrappy places (well, new to me!) and I've been playing along with some challenges!!
This first layout was combined for 2 sites ... The Scrapbook Get-Away and Color{Me}Daisy! , at The Scrapbook Get-Away the challenge was to use a great sketch by Shana, and the challenge for Color {Me} Daisy was to create a layout using Fall Colors but NOT a Fall Layout! I used American Crafts 2-Sided papers & rub-ons for this, along with Prima Flowers, Misc. Bling, and the Storybook & Home Decor Cricut Cartridges.


This 2nd layout was created for two site also... the Just Buggin' Challenge Blog (how could I NOT love this blog, since I'm so attached to my Cricut!? Thinkin' of trying for her DT!), and the Color{Me}Daisy DT Call! The challenge for Just Buggin' was to create anything (other than a card) using my Cricut Machine. For Color {Me} Daisy, we had to create a Layout with a "Fall Favorites" theme. I chose to scrap a photo that my daughter, Emily, had taken at her middle school Fall Dance last year. I used a combination of both traditional and non-traditional fall colors. Supplies used were Prima Papers & Flowers, along with copper Ranger Stickles & some Misc. Bling to create this simple layout. :) I also used the Storybook Cricut Cartridge for the Title, Flourish Border & branch accents on this page.

It feels SO good to be creating again!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Have A Great Day!!
~ Robin ~

No comments: