Thursday, October 1, 2009

Just Wanted to Check In...

Hi Everyone!! I know it's been a while since I've checked in, but things have been a little hectic for our family. We ended up having to move (again!) and are still working on getting settled. We are currently staying with friends and trying to figure out how to fit a house full of stuff into a 15x15 storage unit.... not an easy task!

As far as my scrapping... I haven't been creative in a while, and it's KILLING me!! I am working on setting up a nice little space though, and I hope to be back to creating VERY soon!! I even went as far as trying out for a couple of DT's... still waiting on the results! :)

I miss all my on-line friends, scrappy & otherwise & I am working on getting back on here more!! Thanks for sticking by me!! <>

No comments: