Sunday, October 19, 2008

As the weekend comes to an end...

... I just wanted to pop in and post a few more projects!

It was a BUSY weekend, and I didn't do as much as I'd like, but it was fun! I spent most of the day hanging out with a friend on Saturday & just spend Sunday at home! Not sure what the week bring for work, but I do know I'm working Monday & Tuesday.

Well, hubby and I are going to snuggle up and watch the latest Indiana Jones movie! Have a great night, everyone!

I'll close with a layout & a couple of new cards I did this past week...

Layout was inspired by a sketch at A Page At a Time!

Cards were inspired by challenges at Moments to Remember, during their Fall Crop!


TFL! Have A Great Night!!

1 comment:

Amy W. said...

cute stuff, Robin! i like your take on that sketch. :)

hope your week is wonderful!