Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's My Day Off... And I'm Scrappin'

Hey Everyone!!

Since it's my day off, I jumped right into some scrapping this morning! Today I worked on a layout for a challenge over at Mothers & Daughters Creations Blog! This time, the challenge was to create a layout with a "Peek-A-Boo" element!

I decided to create a page for our Disney vacation album! This is my youngest daughter meeting Princess Jasmine! It brought tears to my eyes to see my shy little girl interacting with Jasmine & other characters while on our trip!




Supplies:
SandyLion Patterned Paper (Tinkerbell Paper Pack)
DCWV Black Cardstock
"Dreams Come True" Cricut Cartridge
Misc. Gems & Ric Rac
EK Success (Martha Stewart) Border Punch
Ranger Ice Stickles
Thanks for looking! Have A Great Day!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Beason said...

Your page is adorable!
Hope you enjoyed your day off!

Amy W. said...

Robin!!! this layout is FAB! love all the detail. :)