Wednesday, October 8, 2008

More Cards & Another Layout!

Hi Everyone! Happy Wednesday! It's been a busy week so for, and only getting busier! I am working Monday - Friday this week, again, and I've had to do a few complicated cakes. :) I love the challenge, but it can be a little stressful! I'm bringing my camera to work tomorrow to take a pic of the most recent one. :)
But, even with working, laundry, housework, etc., I've managed to get in a little creative time! Here are a few more cards & a layout I'd like to share! TFL!

This layout was inspired by a sketch at Rough Draft, a new sketch blog that I found!





2 comments:

Erica said...

Great cards. Looking forward to seeing the cakes!

msmith434343 said...

Oh, cute, Robin!! I love love those colors in the layout. Can never get enough of them! Cute cards, too! Looking forward to seeing your latest cakes :)