Thursday, October 16, 2008

Challenge Layout

Hi All! I wanted to share a layout I did that was inspired by a sketch over at a challenge blog I recently found, Mothers and Daughters Creations! Be sure to pop in and check out their weekly challenges! For this challenge, they want you to follow the sketch and create a layout with a Halloween theme! Of course, having 4 girls, I had to "bling" it up a bit AND use flowers!! I stamped (using Staz-On ink) on the large flower brads to give them a little more whimsey! TFL!


Supplies used: Patterned Paper: American Crafts & Pebbles, Inc.
Cardstock: Bazzill
Flowers: Prima Marketing, Inc.
Gems: Misc.
Large Flower Brads: Unknown
Stamps: Michael's Stores, Inc.
Ink: Staz-On
Border Punch: EK Success (Martha Stewart)
Stickles: Ranger
Cricut Cartridge: Alphalicious

I also wanted to take a sec to congratulate my friends Holly & Amy for making the DT over at A Page At A Time! Way to Go Ladies!!

2 comments:

Amy W. said...

Robin, you are the sweetest!!!

oh i love this layout...the stamping on the brands is fab! :)

Zoa said...

beautiful page! and I just wanted to welcome you again to M2R- we are so glad you joined us!! Have a wonderful weekend :)