Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another Couture Cardstock Challenge!

I finally have a chance to participate in another of Couture Cardstock's National Craft Month Daily Challenges! Today's challenge is to use pastel or muted tones on your project. While digging through some old photos, I found these of my oldest daughter (who just turned 19 on Monday! EEK!) Because they were "snow" pics, my first thought was blue... but while looking through some papers, I came across these pastel pink papers and thought they would be perfect!! So, with a bit of stitching & a few embellishments, I created these simple 8x8 pages for her album! :) TFL!

Have A Great Day!!

7 comments:

Barb Turpin said...

Those are darling photos - I can totally appreciate scrapbooking childhood photos for your 19 year old! Love the pink winter look and your layout is great!

Kelly Massman said...

I ditto the first comment!

Allison Cope said...

GORGEOUS Robin!!! I've been playing along too!

Hey check this out.... http://yourmemoriescanada.blogspot.com/2010/03/winner-winner-chicken-dinner.html

Get the Picture by Kathy said...

These are Just Gorgeous!

Love the soft pink colors with the snow!

Great job!

Alyssa said...

Beautiful, Robin! Thanks for playing along!

Calia Yang said...

OOh!! Me likey!!!!
btw - glad you came out of the closet and registered over at AD hehe

Lisa J. said...

Very pretty Robin!