Friday, March 12, 2010

Are You Ready For Spring??

I know I sure am!! We've been seeing all kinds of signs that Spring is indeed on it's way! Warmer temps, Robin's in our yard, almost no sign of snow on the ground, daffodils blooming & we can hear the little peeper frogs singing their Spring song!!

So, in honor of Spring's impending arrival, I wanted to share this very simple layout I created with photos from a trip my hubby and I took for our Anniversary in 2004 (I never said I was caught up with my scrapping!) This layout happens to also fall into the criteria for today's challenge over at the Couture Cardstock Blog.... "Use the word SPRING in your project!" For sure, this layout says Spring! :)

Supplies: All items used on this page are from K&Company, with the exception of the yellow cardstock, which is Bazzill.

TFL & Have A Great Day!!

3 comments:

Barb Turpin said...

I love your layouts, they are always simple enough to showcase the photos yet have so much detail! Great work!

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous Robin! You WON a prize at Couture cardstock too! Congrats girl!

Jessy Christopher said...

That is definitely a spring layout!! Love the K&Co paper :)