Thursday, March 25, 2010

I've been creating today!

I completed projects for 3 different challenges today!!

First, is the daily challenge over at the Couture Cardstock Blog! Today's challenge was to use only cardstock! I created a fun, colorful card, using only cardstock & my Cricut Expression!

Second, is the weekly challenge at a fun site I found called My Scrapbooking Supplies. This week's challenge was a recipe...

Cardstock ~ one sheet
Pattern paper~ one sheet
Journal die cuts ~ two
Flowers ~ two
Let me tell you, I had to think about this one for a while. BUT, I managed to come up with a layout that both fit the challenge AND fit my personal style! I didn't have any pre-made journal die cuts, so I cut two out with my Cricut. The patterned paper is MME (Bloom & Grow) and the cardstock is DCWV. Flowers are Prima.

And last, but not least, is the "Sketch This" contest over at Cookin' Up Scrapbooking Creations. This is actually the 2nd layout I've done using the sketch... a sketch I happened to create! For this layout I used ColorBok cardstock for the background and then fun papers, trim & frame from Pine Cone Press. The flowers are Prima, Gems are generic & Felt Fusion is Queen & Company.


Well, thanks for visiting!! Have A Great Night!!

10 comments:

Terria said...

Very pretty layout thank you for playing along @myscrapbookingsupplies.net :)

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Very pretty layout. So nicely done.

Broni said...

Super cute layouts and I love your bright, happy card!!

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

Hi there...thanks for playing along with my scrapbooking supplies.... i like what you did!

ScrappingMomOf3 said...

Great layout, Robin!

Heather
MSS DT

anazelia said...

stunning layout. thanks for playing with us at MSS.

And I am in VA also, just outside of DC.

Barb Turpin said...

Great layouts - I especially like the one you did for My Scrapbooking Supplies.

Terria said...

Congrats Robin!!
You guys are looking at the April Guest Designer for My Scrapbooking Supplies!!

http://www.myscrapbookingsupplies.net/aprils-guest-

Lisa said...

LOVE this page!! It is so pretty, and CONGRAT'S for being chosen for MSS Guest Designer! I live in NC, and love VA!
Lisa
Tedder
www.glitterNfool.com

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

Greetings!!!
Congrats... Welcome to our design team for April at My Scrapbooking Supplies! Have fun creating...