Thursday, March 4, 2010

Couture Cardstock 3/4 Challenge

Yes, I'm really getting into the Couture Cardstock Challenges! :-) I missed yesterday's challenge because it was my daughter, Victoria's 10th Birthday! :-) She had a great day, so I'm ok with missing the challenge! LOL I'll have some pics to post later!

Today's challenge is to use a butterfly or other bug somewhere on your project! I chose to create a card! I had a little help from Jan over at Cookin' Up Creations who posted a great sketch challenge! And I was inspired by the project posted on the Couture Cardstock Blog, and "lifted" the idea to use ribbon as the butterfly's body! :-)

Supplies: DCWV Mat Stack, Bazzill & DCWV Cardstock, Studio g Stamp, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Misc. Ribbon, Stampin Up Clear Embossing Powder



6 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

love the ribbon for the butterfly body. perfect.. it's soo pretty!

Broni said...

I love it, Robin! What a great butterfly!! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!

Unknown said...

beatuiful!

Barb Turpin said...

The ribbon body is such a great touch! Great card!

Melissa said...

I love the idea of using ribbon for the butterfly!

Robin, I have picked you as one of my blog award winners! Please stop by my blog to pick up your award! :-)

www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Jessy Christopher said...

Love the colors for sure!! Green + purple = perfect!! The butterfly is an awesome addition :)